I don’t do a lot of abs only workouts because I usually prefer to get in a whole body calorie and fat burn, but sometimes it feels good to just blast those abs, ya know? 🙂 This workout is designed to get maximum burn with minimal risk for injuring your lower back.
Check out the free exercise video below to follow along in real time with the timing cues, or to get a visual on the exercises. If you have any questions about the workout, feel free to leave a comment!
ABSolutely ABS HIIT | Intense 15 Minute AB TONING Home Workout
Exercises are grouped into pairs. Do exercise #1 of the pair for 15 seconds, followed by exercise #2 of the pair, also for 15 seconds. Do 4 sets of each pair before taking 15 seconds of rest.
- Exercise #1 – Side Crunches + Exercise #2 – Plank Hold
- Exercise #1 – Russian Twists + Exercise #2 – Scissors
- Exercise #1 – Hip Drops + Exercise #2 – Hip Touches
- Exercise #1 – Knee Droppers + Exercise #2 – Side to Side Toe Reaches
- Exercise #1 – Plank Hand Walks + Exercise #2 – Side Plank Jack Hold
Finisher: 15 seconds Full Body Hover, then rest 15 seconds. Repeat x4.
Can’t see the video below? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zlmscfNSCQI
🐝 Let's B Friends! 🐝
Subscribe now to chat about fitness mindset matters, get the scoop on new workout programs and keep up to date on the latest exercise videos!