We’re going for a 20 minute WALK + RUN today, Killer Bs, and talking about how you DON’T have to eat healthy foods to lose weight!
I know! That sounds so counter-intuitive, but if you follow along with the workout and the conversation, I promise it’ll make more sense.
Here are some important things to know about healthy food and losing weight:
- NUTRITION SCIENCE is still so (relatively) new, that we actually don’t know everything there is to know about what is healthy and what isn’t!
- FOOD and OUR ENVIRONMENT are changing all the time
- YOUR PERSONAL BIOLOGY is very personal and changes frequently
- YOUR PREFERENCES matter, both mentally and physically
- MEETING YOUR CALORIC NEEDS is the most critical factor in weight loss
It’s a complex and complicated topic, but together we can work through it. And WALK through it! 🙂
Generous WALKING intervals with quick bursts (30 seconds) of RUNNING (or jogging or wogging or faster walking – it’s up to you!) will get your heart pumping while the podcast topic gets your brain working.
Can’t see the video below? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lr-eW2tlZ4w
NONE / BODYWEIGHT
Interval timer is set for 1:30 of WALKING and :30 of RUNNING, which you are totally welcome to do the other way around!
WALK + RUN; repeat 🙂
Thanks for walking + running with me – be sure to LIKE, COMMENT + SHARE the video with your friends!