Happy Easter at home, for my Bs who celebrate, and Happy Sunday to us all!
Killer Bs, this is a great time to work on getting STRONGER. In fact, I don’t think there’s a bad time for that.
And I’m not just talking about your workouts (though of course that plays a part, too!). Rather, that while we are at home for the next little-or-long while, you can work on building:
- STRONGER habits
- STRONGER bonds with your loved ones
- STRONGER resolve
- STRONGER health
- a STRONGER mindset, and, yes
- a STRONGER body
The Mini Challenge can definitely help you out here, with a week’s worth of FREE workouts, planned and ready to sweat, right at home.
Here’s how the Mini Challenge works:
- Choose a GOAL – weight loss (for weight loss) or body shaping (for maintaining your weight and improving your fitness)
- Follow the WORKOUTS for your goal – if you’re losing weight, each day’s effort should feel very moderate and consistent (because weight loss over 50 is driven by eating the right number of calories consistently); if you’re shaping your body, one day should be an intense push (you choose which workout, any of them can be intense!), one or two days should be very relaxed and the rest of the days should feel mild to moderate. Changing your intensity is what changes your body.
- FITNESS MATTERS is a weekly podcast that you can enjoy any time – during a workout, on your commute, while grocery shopping, etc.
(Click the image below to download the free workout plan and save it on your device. Be sure to download and use the Get Your GOALS Daily Check-In worksheet, too. The thumbnails are links that take you directly to the workout videos on the Pahla B Fitness YouTube channel or The Fitness Matters Podcast channel on YouTube.)
WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUTS
THURSDAY: SEATED BOOT CAMP | 10 Minute STACKABLE Tough + Sweaty Bodyweight CARDIO + STRENGTH in a CHAIR paired with SEATED Cardio Kickboxing 10 Minute Workout for Toned Flat Abs in a CHAIR | HOT 100 Challenge Day 84
BODY SHAPING WORKOUTS
FITNESS MATTERS PODCAST
Enjoy your workouts this week, my friend and be sure to tag me (@pahlabfitness) on your INSTA so I can cheer you on! #pahlabminichallenge
Hello and welcome to the Pahla B Fitness email list!
Enter your email address here to receive exclusive invitations to LIVE events, stay updated on new workouts, podcasts and more!