Killer Bs, I think we all feel like getting our goals is supposed to be hard. But what if it was EASY?
What if it was completely okay (and, in fact, highly encouraged) to take it EASY on yourself:
- to make exercise EASY to get done
- to create an EASY daily routine
- to fuel yourself in a way that feels EASY
What if, instead of always making it hard on yourself, you just took things EASY? That’s what the Mini Challenge is here for! You don’t have to spend your time finding the right workouts, they’re planned and ready for you.
Here’s how the Mini Challenge works:
- Choose a GOAL – weight loss (for weight loss) or body shaping (for maintaining your weight and improving your fitness)
- Follow the WORKOUTS for your goal – if you’re losing weight, each day’s effort should feel very moderate and consistent (because weight loss over 50 is driven by eating the right number of calories consistently); if you’re shaping your body, one day should be an intense push (you choose which workout, any of them can be intense!), one or two days should be very relaxed and the rest of the days should feel mild to moderate. Changing your intensity is what changes your body.
- FITNESS MATTERS is a weekly podcast that you can enjoy any time – during a workout, on your commute, while grocery shopping, etc.
(Click the image below to download the free workout plan and save it on your device. Be sure to download and use the Get Your GOALS Daily Check-In worksheet, too. The thumbnails are links that take you directly to the workout videos on the Pahla B Fitness YouTube channel or The Fitness Matters Podcast channel on YouTube.)
WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUTS
BODY SHAPING WORKOUTS
WEDNESDAY: 30 Minute WEIGHTS Workout for Women over 50
FITNESS MATTERS PODCAST
Enjoy your workouts this week, my friend and be sure to tag me (@pahlabfitness) on your INSTA so I can cheer you on! #pahlabminichallenge
Hello and welcome to the Pahla B Fitness email list!
Enter your email address here to receive exclusive invitations to LIVE events, stay updated on new workouts, podcasts and more!