Killer Bs, what kind of week are you PLANNING on having? A good one? A great one? A flying-by-the-seat-of-your-pants-and-see-what-happens one?
They’re all decent choices!
I usually prefer the middle one (a great week), personally, and I’ll tell you exactly how I can almost always manage to achieve it:
By PLANNING ahead!
Over the weekend, I sit down with my paper calendar, my digital calendar, my trusty white board, a bunch of colorful pens, and (in no particular order):
- I PLAN my work week
- I PLAN my workout outfits
- I PLAN my free time
- I PLAN my meals
- I PLAN my appointments
- I PLAN my grocery list, and (most importantly!)
- I PLAN my WORKOUTS
It can’t help you with your job or your groceries, but the always-free Mini Challenge is here to help with a PLAN for your week of workouts!
Here’s how the Mini Challenge works:
- Choose a GOAL – weight loss (for weight loss) or body shaping (for maintaining your weight and improving your fitness)
- Follow the WORKOUTS for your goal – if you’re losing weight, each day’s effort should feel very moderate and consistent (because weight loss over 50 is driven by eating the right number of calories consistently); if you’re shaping your body, one day should be an intense push (you choose which workout, any of them can be intense!), one or two days should be very relaxed and the rest of the days should feel mild to moderate. Changing your intensity is what changes your body.
- FITNESS MATTERS is a weekly podcast that you can enjoy any time – during a workout, on your commute, while grocery shopping, etc.
(Click the image below to download the free workout plan and save it on your device. Be sure to download and use the Get Your GOALS Daily Check-In worksheet, too. The thumbnails are links that take you directly to the workout videos on the Pahla B Fitness YouTube channel or The Fitness Matters Podcast channel on YouTube.)
WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUTS
THURSDAY: Floor Workout WITHOUT the FLOOR | Modified TOTAL BODY Toning + Cardio HIIT Workout with Coffee Table paired with All Standing, No Jumping, Squat Free LOW IMPACT Cardio HIIT Workout | HOT 100 Challenge Day 92
BODY SHAPING WORKOUTS
TUESDAY (RECOVERY): Cardio STRETCH Full Body Workout for Women over 50
WEDNESDAY (MODERATE): STRENGTH Workout with DUMBBELLS for Women over 50 ⚡️ Pahla B Fitness
THURSDAY (MODERATE): 25 Minute Low Impact POWER WALK Workout for Women over 50 ⚡️ Pahla B Fitness
FRIDAY (MODERATE): Day TWENTY-EIGHT – Weight Loss for Women over 50 😅 31 Day Workout Challenge
SATURDAY (CORE/RECOVERY): Energizing YOGA Flow to Open Your Heart 20 Minute Strength + Flexibility | HOT 100 Challenge Day 99
SUNDAY (MODERATE): 25 Minute Standing STRENGTH Workout for SCIATICA ⚡️ Pahla B Fitness
FITNESS MATTERS PODCAST
Have a great day and enjoy your workouts this week, my friend!
Hello and welcome to the Pahla B Fitness email list!
Enter your email address here to receive exclusive invitations to LIVE events, stay updated on new workouts, podcasts and more!