This time of the year always has me reflecting on what I’m THANKFUL for in my life.💖 With American Thanksgiving in a few days, these thoughts take on even more significance.
Like many of you Killer Bs, MY GRATITUDE LIST is long and full. I consider myself deeply blessed. But one item on that list truly stands out, partly because I’m the person responsible for putting it there: 😊
My decision a few years back to earmark my health and well-being as a priority in my life is one of the BEST CHOICES I HAVE EVER MADE. Fitness and mindset work have drastically changed the person I once was into the person I always hoped I would become.
I’m so very thankful that my eyes were opened to the possibilities that come from optimal PHYSICAL, MENTAL, and EMOTIONAL HEALTH. 💚💛💜
Not only did that decision launch my mid-life career, but it has resulted in improvements in my mindset for dealing with everyday life. The two most significant changes I’ve seen are:
- I am now equipped to better handle difficulties from a PLACE OF POWER. 💪
- The joys in my life are compounded because I am coming from a GOOD POSITION both physically and mentally. 🌸
Is my life perfect?
I deal with ups and downs just like everyone. But, thankfully, I’ve given myself the tools I need to better handle things that are thrown my way, and YOU CAN TOO!
If you’re ready to prioritize your health and well-being, it’s SUPER EASY👍!
This week – and every week – I put together the free MINI CHALLENGE workout schedule that is ready to help you meet your fitness goal. In many of the videos, I also touch on “thought work,” which can help you see situations (both fitness-related and in other parts of your life) in a more positive and empowering way.
Here’s how the Mini Challenge works:
- Choose a GOAL – weight loss (for weight loss) or body shaping (for maintaining your weight and improving your fitness)
- Follow the WORKOUTS for your goal – if you’re losing weight, each day’s effort should feel very moderate and consistent (because weight loss over 50 is driven by eating the right number of calories consistently); if you’re shaping your body, one day will be an intense push, two days will be very relaxed and the rest of the days should feel mild to moderate. Changing your intensity is what changes your body.
- The BONUS CONTENT is appropriate for either goal.
(Click the image below to download the free workout plan and save it on your device. Be sure to download and use the Get Your GOALS Daily Check-In worksheet, too. The TEXT DESCRIPTION on each day of the calendar is a link that takes you directly to the workout videos on the Pahla B Fitness YouTube channel or The Fitness Matters Podcast channel on YouTube.)
WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUTS
SATURDAY: Cardio Balance HIIT, EMPOWERING 10 minute barefoot home workout | Pahla B Fitness paired with Abs + Booty BARRE Standing CORE STRENGTH Routine for a Tight Belly + Butt | HOT 100 Challenge Day 82
Find this week’s WEIGHT LOSS playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQXWvLmpehllUku-cs62FfgMiwlpMH2CI
BODY SHAPING WORKOUTS
TUESDAY (RECOVERY): RECOVERY Movement 💪 Day 16 💪 Body Shaping for Women over 50
WEDNESDAY (MODERATE): LOW IMPACT Cardio + Dynamic WEIGHTS Workout for Women over 50 ⚡️ Pahla B Fitness
THURSDAY (MODERATE): Steady state cardio, 20 minute RUNNING gratitude meditation
FRIDAY (CORE/RECOVERY): BEGINNER Yoga FLOW for Runners | 25 Minute Functional CORE STRENGTH Mat Home Workout
SUNDAY (MODERATE): 25 Minute WALK + TONE Workout for Women over 50
Find this week’s BODY SHAPING playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQXWvLmpehlm0LoptjkR8B_u0CHQHYojI
My friends, I hope you are doing well, and please know that – this week and every week – I’m thankful for YOU!