Friends who sweat together stay together!
Happy Sunday, my friends!
I’m coming to you today from my living room, where I’m planning my upcoming workweek and determining what tasks I’d like to accomplish (all of them). And one thing that’s NON-NEGOTIABLE on my list📓? My workouts!
We all know that it’s way easier👍 to stick with an exercise program if you’ve got a workout partner, so Killer Bs, consider ME your best middle-aged fitness friend👯♀️! With over 800 YouTube videos, several fitness video series, and a large Facebook community of supportive fellow exercisers, you are NEVER ALONE on your fitness journey🥰!
When you join me from your living room (or wherever you do your sweating😅), we:
- Help each other achieve fitness goals
- Are motivated to do our best (positivity is contagious!)
- Enjoy a variety of workouts
- Increase our commitment to fitness
- Maintain consistency with our routines
A SUPER EASY way that you can connect with me and the rest of your Killer B workout buddies🤟 is to check out the free weekly MINI CHALLENGE, where your daily workouts are already laid out for you. It couldn’t be easier🌼!
Whether your goal is weight loss or body shaping, remember: You’ve got a (workout) friend in me! 🤸🏼♂️
Here’s how the Mini Challenge works:
- Choose a GOAL – weight loss (for weight loss) or body shaping (for maintaining your weight and improving your fitness)
- Follow the WORKOUTS for your goal – if you’re losing weight, each day’s effort should feel very moderate and consistent (because weight loss over 50 is driven by eating the right number of calories consistently); if you’re shaping your body, one day will be an intense push, two days will be very relaxed and the rest of the days should feel mild to moderate. Changing your intensity is what changes your body.
- The BONUS CONTENT is appropriate for either goal.
(Click the image below to download the free workout plan and save it on your device. Be sure to download and use the Get Your GOALS Daily Check-In worksheet, too. The TEXT DESCRIPTION on each day of the calendar is a link that takes you directly to the workout videos on the Pahla B Fitness YouTube channel or The Fitness Matters Podcast channel on YouTube.)
NOTE: Weight Loss Bs are following along with the WALK Off the Weight series (currently posting new videos every day during the month of January). Included here is the playlist so you can follow along wherever YOU are with the series!
WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUTS
Find the WALK Off the Weight for Women over 50 playlist here: http://bit.ly/2021WOWseries
BODY SHAPING WORKOUTS
MONDAY (PUSH): ABS! ABS! ABS! 35 Minute Barefoot Bodyweight CORE STRENGTHENING Workout
TUESDAY (RECOVERY): RECOVERY Stretch 💪 Day 9 💪 Body Shaping for Women over 50
WEDNESDAY (MODERATE): 25 Minute Standing STRENGTH Workout for SCIATICA ⚡️ Pahla B Fitness
THURSDAY (MODERATE): 20 Minute Knee-Friendly CARDIO Workout without Squats
FRIDAY (CORE/RECOVERY): 20 Minute CORE STRENGTH Floor Workout | Strengthen your ABS + GLUTES without Equipment
SATURDAY (MODERATE): MODERATE Walking with Weights 💪 Day 6 💪 Body Shaping for Women over 50
SUNDAY (MODERATE): 25 Minute INDOOR WALKING Workout | Why Meeting Your Goals ISN’T Hard
Find this week’s BODY-SHAPING playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQXWvLmpehlmn8iQPCmS9jPdqvpraaUTr
Ep. 060: What if Nothing’s WRONG?
Have a great day and enjoy your workouts this week, my friend!
Hello and welcome to the Pahla B Fitness email list!
Enter your email address here to receive exclusive invitations to LIVE events, stay updated on new workouts, podcasts and more!