💪 Download the FREE Body Shaping for Women over 50 information resource here: https://pahlabfitness.com/body-shaping-over-50/
And then we’re right back into the sweat with today’s fun and fast-paced low impact CARDIO with bodyweight STRENGTH workout! It’s a MODERATE workout, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy, my friends.
With generous work intervals, plenty of intensity changes and transitions between exercises, this one’s a workout for your brain as well as your body.
We’re bringing up our heart rate with no-jumping cardio moves, interspersed with muscle toning bodyweight strength exercises. This combo is particularly efficient and effective for improving:
😅 Heart health
😅 Fall prevention
😅 Muscle toning
😅 Coordination, and
😅 Brain-body connection
Shop my super cute DOVPOD leggings (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/2T4Ii16
Grab this comfy and supportive COLO tank top (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/32XQrYV
Check out the list of exercises below, then follow along with me in real time with the full length video.
Can’t see the workout? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/U5LWjfPeFHA
The interval timer is set for 20 seconds; complete each “triplet” of exercises before resting; complete each “triplet” twice before moving on to the next
- Low Swinging Tappers + I, Y, W, Parade Rest + Reach Across
- Can Cans + Overhead Deadlifts + Booty Kicker Elbow Swings
- Big Arm Side Shuffles + Turn In Lunges + Middle Skips
- Dancing Xs + Super Slow Sprinters + Wide Open Side Kicks
- Forward Hinge Arm Flappers + Squatted Crunches + Kick Jacks
- Star Bursts + Star Balance + Double Knees
- Rainbow Kicks + Sumo Squats + Skiers
FINISHER (one interval on each side):
Flying Side Bends
😅 EXTENDED COOL DOWN: https://youtu.be/V2CTHi7R6Pc
Thanks for working out with me! Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE the video with your friends!