💪 Download the FREE Body Shaping for Women over 50 information resource here: https://pahlabfitness.com/body-shaping-over-50/
It’s a CARDIO kind of day, Killer Bs, and this is a fun and sweaty one! We’re all low impact – no jumping – and all standing today, with a simple protocol that’s perfect for a MODERATE workout day.
With manageable intervals and enjoyable exercises, we’re getting our heart rate up for a metabolism- and energy-boosting good time.
Find the FOAM ROLLER Basics series here: http://bit.ly/PBFoamRoller
Get yourself a pair of these C9 by Champion comfy cloud leggings (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3mihh6L
Check out the list of exercises below, then follow along with me in real time with the full length video.
Can’t see the workout? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/sAhhOMiBMKs
SET UP (repeating no repeat):
Timer is set for 20-second intervals; complete one exercise then rest, then both exercises in the pair, then rest, then move on
- Punch Down Tap Outs + Punch Punch Kicks
- Kick Jacks + Rainbow Kicks
- Goofy Jacks + Reach Across
- Forward Hinge Arm Flappers + Walking Stars
- Tree Jacks + Skiers
- Big Arm Side Shuffles + Ding Dongs
- Twisting Kicks + Toy Soldiers
- Booty Kicker Elbow Swings + Dancing Xs
- Half Jacks + Push Push Crunch
- Can Cans + Drinky Bird Jacks
- Middle Skips + Letter Ks
- Pretzel Jacks + Low Swinging Tappers
- Overhead to High Knees + Double Knees
Semi-Crouching Single Leg Stand
😅 EXTENDED COOL DOWN: https://youtu.be/V2CTHi7R6Pc
Thanks for working out with me! Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE the video with your friends!