💪 Download the FREE Body Shaping for Women over 50 information resource here: https://pahlabfitness.com/body-shaping-over-50/
I’ve got a marvelous MODERATE MetCon for us today (which is just a fancy way of saying that we’re doing low impact cardio and bodyweight strength in a workout with no rest)!
We’re working on endurance, building stamina and strength, and having a fun sweaty time with this quick and effective routine.
Everything I’m wearing today is many (many!) years old and came from TJ Maxx. 😆
Check out the list of exercises below, then follow along with me in real time with the full length video.
Can’t see the workout? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/C1fxWnNhjdA
Interval timer is set for 30 seconds of cardio and one minute of strength; complete each pair of exercises twice before moving on; there is NO REST
- High Knee High Punches + Deadlift to Letter Y
- Reach Across High and Low + Squat to Sumo Squats
- Double Knee Xs + Overhead to Oblique Crunches
- Side Step Bursts + Reverse Lunge to High Knees
- Twisting Kicks + Peek a Boo Side Steps
- Upside Down Jacks + Cross Body Crunch and Extend
- Forward Hinge Arm Flappers + Side Lunge See Saws
FINISHER (30 seconds of marching, then one minute of this balance work on each side):
Hand Up Hip Openers
😅 EXTENDED COOL DOWN: https://youtu.be/V2CTHi7R6Pc
Thanks for working out with me! Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE the video with your friends!