I don’t think it’s any secret that I like short workouts. Really, if you can results from just 15 minutes of fat-blasting cardio and strength work, I say go for it! This free, follow along kettlebell workout has everything you need to shape and sculpt your muscles and keep your heart and lungs pumping for years to come.
In addition to being short and sweet (I mean, “sweaty”), this is a really fast-paced workout, too. The quick intervals are challenging for the work portions and just enough to catch your breath on the resting parts.
If you need any help figuring out the exercises or the timing, check out the video below or feel free to leave me a comment!
FAT BLAST 15 Minute HIIT | Full Body KETTLEBELL Workout for Women
Exercises are grouped into triplets. Do Exercise #1 for 15 seconds, then Exercise #2 for 15 seconds, then Exercise #3 for 15 seconds, then rest for 15 seconds. Repeat each set twice before moving on to the next triplet.
- Arm Circles/High Knees/Windmills
- Halos/Sumo Squats/Goofy Jacks
- Single Leg Squat and Press (left)/Single Leg Squat and Press (right)/Chest Passes
- Swings/Slingshots (left)/Slingshots (right)
- Side Plank Press Ups (left)/Side Plank Press Ups (right)/Mountain Climbers
- 1/2 Get Ups (left)/1/2 Get Ups (right)/Cross Body Crunches
Finisher: 15 seconds each with no rest – Side Plank (left), Front Plank, Side Plank (right), and Reverse Plank
Can’t see the video below? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/t0zgMOH7Zio
New workouts, right in your inbox! Subscribe for more.
(Not a lot more. Like, two emails a week. And definitely no spam!)