It’s the question on everybody’s mind: How often should you WEIGH yourself when you’re losing weight? Let’s talk about it!
SHOP HERE for your INEVIFIT scale (affiliate link): http://www.inevifit.com?aff=84
Be sure to use the code pahla20 for 20% off between now and July 31, 2020!
There are several schools of thought about how often you should weigh yourself:
⚖️ NEVER – throw out the scale and go by how you feel and how your clothes fit
⚖️ SOMETIMES – to maintain a connection with your numbers, but not too often
⚖️ WEEKLY – as recommended by many popular weight loss programs
⚖️ DAILY – my personal preference, because I have found it easier to stop associating numbers with self-worth
There are pros and cons to each of these ways of thinking, and truly the best answer is the one that’s best for YOU. However YOU feel about the numbers and watching your points of data is the most valid argument of all.
And, if you DO want to weigh yourself, I highly recommend the INEVIFIT Eros scale, with its easy-to-use app and 13 points of measurement. I recently started using it for myself and have really enjoyed the convenience, the clarity, and the message from the company itself: Love your body. When you do the right things daily, your fitness is inevitable.
Check out the video below.
Can’t see the video? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Xc_nPf7rHe4
Product information for the Eros scale from the INEVIFIT website:
- ENJOY TRACKING YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY: This smart body composition scale tracks 13 key fitness metrics
- POWERFUL FREE APP: The Eros Scale app is simple to use, supports unlimited number of profiles for you and your whole family to get & stay healthy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Upgraded auto-calibrating sensors for precise and consistent measurements on a thicker 6mm temperate glass platform to weigh up to 400 lbs.
- DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE: Designed here in Southern California to complement the décor in any room yet be functionally efficient.
- STAY CALM & GET YOUR TRACK ON: Get 7-day real USA customer support and our products include the industry-leading 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
I’d love to hear your thoughts! TELL ME: How often do you weigh yourself? And WHY?
Thanks for watching! Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE the video with your friends!