So you want to improve your running and you’re thinking about going FASTER or FARTHER. In fact – hey, why not? – let’s do both (but one at a time)!
These are awesome goals, my friend, so let’s go for a fun RUN and WALK (with 3:1 intervals) and chat about how you can achieve them.
SHOP MY SKIRT (not affiliated in any way, just a huge fan): https://www.inknburn.com/womens-flower-power-sports-skirt/
First, let’s take a minute to unpack what it even means to run FASTER or run FARTHER
- 😓 You don’t have to be an Olympian
- 😓 You don’t have to dedicate your life to training
- 😓 You don’t have to tackle ultramarathons
- 🤩 You get to decide what’s FAST and what’s FAR for YOU
Then, I’ll give you some insight into what it will take to conquer a new speed or a new distance and I’ll share my (surprisingly strong) opinion about which one you should do first.
And finally, we’ll talk about EXACTLY how you should train to run your fastest or farthest yet, including tips on:
- 👉 Building your mileage cautiously
- 👉 Cutting back and recovery work
- 👉 The mental side of training
- 👉 What speedwork really feels like, and
- 👉 Other workouts critical to your success
I hope today’s podcast gives you a LOT to think about and helps you clarify your future with running my friends!
Or follow along with me in real time with the full-length video below.
Can’t see the workout? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LhS_SM8mRSA
Thank you for walking and running with me today, Killer Bs – be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE this video or podcast with your friends.
TELL ME: What’s your next running goal?